Aug 19, 2013

Things you can do with your hands aka DIY

I love DIY! The proud look on my face when something is done says it all. Since I haven't been doing much lately - I've been really busy and as you know not in the best of moods - I think I was so happy to find these amazing ideas below via 91 Magazine in Issuu. Inspiration will be back and I glitter my entire flat haha! 
As I am about to go on holidays, a little late this year, I want to share these last thoughts with you, a little something to inspire you as well.


And since school's about to start, why not redecorate your home office or your children's study area with lots of colors and little cute deco items. Remember this? Is there a better time for a remodeling than now?


What ever you do, enjoy these last summer days and I'll be back with new ideas very soon.

(Thank you all for your support)
Photos via 91 Magazine / Edited by me

No comments: